BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Grading Have Passed

Another grading have passed. This is now the third grading and the second to the last grading remaining in my high school life.
I learned a lot. I am thankful because I have good teachers that helped me to become better. There are many lessons that I encountered, difficult and easy, but I did my best to catch up with those difficult ones. One grading is remaining, I will do everything I can because this is now the last year of my high school life. I hope that my teachers will continue teaching us good things and I wish they will not give up on us because we are "pasaways". I also thank them because they become part of my life. My classmates and friends for not leaving me in times of sadness and helping me in every problems I'm facing.
This grading is interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment