BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Life,New Hope, New Dreams

God gave me another year to see the beautiful world that he made. For me to be with my love ones and to experience the things that I did not yet encounter.
2010 have passed and now here's 2011. There are many challenges, problems, happiness, sadness, and enjoyment that I experienced last 2011. Those challenges and problems that I have experienced help me a lot to be what I really am. It helped me to be strong enough to face my problems. Those happy moments of last year will always stay here in my heart what ever happens. There are many kinds op people that I've encountered and met. I hope this year, those people will still be a part of my life. If I will still still have problems to meet, I promise to face them will full of confidence and I promise to do what ever possible solution just to pas through with that problem. This 2011 there are so many things I want. One is to have my family complete unlike last year because my father is in other country. I wish that my boyfriend will be a pat of my life forever. I want a peaceful life, I wish God will always guide us. I want that YOU, reading this, will still be a part of my life.
I Thank God for this new year that he gave me. This new life to be with you. I wish this year will become memorable, unforgettable, and full of happiness. Cherish every seconds of your life because we don't know when is the time that we will die.

PS: this is not the original, i just retype it because the original was accidentally erased!
It SUCKS!! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment